A FORMER hotel in Henley has been put up for sale with an asking price of £1.2 million. The Henley Hotel, in Tanworth Lane, is being sold as a freehold property by agents Shepherd Commercial based in Knowle.
- Potential development for residential or elderly care
- 0.6 acres
- 50 car parking spaces
- Beautiful rural setting
- 27 bedrooms (all ensuite)
- Reception, restaurant, lounge bar and kitchen
Henley Hotel is furnished with a contemporary modern design throughout, and despite the cessation of trading currently, has successfully traded over recent years.
The property has ample vision for a change of use to elderly residential care or other potential development opportunities.
The freehold is available for the quoted figure of £1,200,000.
Henley Hotel is located on Tanworth Lane just off the junction of Liveridge Hill with the Birmingham Road as you approach the village of Henley-in-Arden. The hotel is situated roughly 10 miles east of the town of Redditch and 10 miles west of Warwick, sitting in an open rural area between the two, with direct access to J16 of the M40 just a mile north. The hotel itself is located just behind a distributary of the River Alne.
- Tenure – Freehold basis
- Rating Assessment – Rateable Value of £46,000
- Services – We understand all mains services are connected to the property
- Postcode – B95 5RA
- Local authority – Stratford-on-Avon District Council
- Viewing – Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Tel: 01564 778890
Email: [email protected]
Shepherd Commercial The Old Bank House 50 St Johns Close Knowle, Solihull West Midlands B93 0NN
Visit: https://shepcom.com/properties/henley-hotel-tanworth-lane-henley-in-arden-b95-5ra/ for more information.