FIRE SERVICES were called out to a house fire in Knowle this morning after the roof space of a bungalow ignited.
The incident took place on Warwick Road where fire services received a 999 call at 11.12am.
Two roofers left the scene and were checked over by paramedics, one was sent to Heartlands Hospital – though his injuries are not believed to be serious.
Fire services used two hose reel jets and two main water jets to put out the blaze.
Though the fire is now out, crew members are still at the scene to ensure no hotspots are left.