WOULD you like to win an all-expenses paid wedding day and free honeymoon?
Well, that’s exactly what you could do if you take part in The Lily Mae Foundation’s latest fundraising event – The Biggest Wedding Party 2017 charity ball.
The Balsall Common-based charity, set up by Ryan and Amy Jackson after their daughter Lily Mae was born sleeping, has partnered with Bespoke Weddings to give one lucky couple an all expenses paid wedding worth £10,000.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is be engaged, or married and looking to renew your vows, and buy a minimum of two tickets (costing £60 per ticket) to the fantastic charity event, which will take place at The National Motorcycle Museum on Saturday, June 24.
The Biggest Wedding Party 2017 prize will include venue hire at Shottle Hall in Derbyshire; an exclusive country house venue located in the heart of the Peak District. Canapés, and arrival and toast drinks will be thrown in, as well as a beautiful two-tier wedding cake by Angel Cakes Nottingham.
Venue dressing will also be taken care of, with chair sashes by Iced and Spliced, popular ‘LOVE’ letters from Derbyshire Wedding Events, and flowers by Funky Florists.
Guests on the evening will be kept fully entertained by DJ Paul from Spirits High Entertainment and guests will even get to choose their favourite dancefloor hits ahead of the event.
To capture the magic of the ‘big day’, guests can take fun pictures in the Snapcandy Photobooth ‘BoothPod’, and for images that will last a lifetime, Elen Studio Photography will be there to capture the day. The wedding’s images will go onto an online gallery and the couple will receive their favourite prints in a special keepsake box.
If that wasn’t enough, La Belle France will also be giving the lucky newlyweds their honeymoon accommodation for free.
Couples can apply by visiting the Lily Mae Foundation website and choosing ‘Win a Wedding competition entry ticket’.
Ryan Jackson, from The Lily Mae Foundation, said: “We’re so excited to be able to offer such an incredible prize to two people who come along to our charity event in June.
“Family is at the very heart of The Lily Mae Foundation so, for us, we love that we’re able to support a couple in love; whether newly-engaged or a couple wanting to renew their vows.
“What’s more – couples that don’t win will automatically be put into the other Bespoke Wedding competitions that run throughout the year, so they still have chances of winning.
“Our whole event is themed with decor and entertainment, it most certainly will become The Biggest Wedding Party of the Year and one not to miss out on. We’re expecting at least 300 people who will all help raise vital funds for the charity.”
Tickets for The Biggest Wedding Party of the Year, which is sponsored by Guy Salmon Land Rover Coventry, are on sale now priced at £60, with tables of 10 available for £600.
All tickets include a champagne drinks reception, luxurious three course meal, and entertainment from Britain’s Got Talent 2011 finalist Pippa Langhorne, band Soul Junction, and Free Radio DJ Dan Kelly. To be eligible to enter the competition, you must buy a minimum of two tickets to the event.
To find out more about The Lily Mae Foundation and to book tickets to The Biggest Wedding Party of the Year on Saturday 24 June, visit www.lilymaefoundation.org.
- Newly engaged couples, or couples wishing to renew their vows are able to apply to win this amazing prize.
- As a mandatory field, a minimum of two tickets are required to be purchased for the Lily Mae Foundation Charity Ball on the 24th June, at the National Motorcycle Museum to be part of the competition. The winning couple will be announced live on stage. You are allowed to purchase more than two tickets, if you so wish for other guests.
- If you are purchasing tickets for other guests who are not entering the competition please purchase the ‘Individual’ tickets and not the ‘Win a Wedding’ tickets.
- Please select the ‘WIN A WEDDING’ Competition Entry Ticket; where the ticket is pre-set to two tickets.
- Couples that unfortunately do not win on the night, will automatically be placed into future Bespoke Weddings competitions, providing you with future opportunity to win wedding packages.
- Couples that are not able to make the Lily Mae Foundation Charity Ball, but would like to apply for future Bespoke Wedding competitions can do so by visiting Bespoke Weddings’ website.
- As a competition entrant, you are happy to receive select marketing material from Bespoke Weddings.
- The winners may be required to become involved in further publicity or advertising and by entering the winners both consent to their names and photographic images being made publicly available.
- Details of the winning couple may be shown on the Bespoke Weddings and related Venues and Wedding Suppliers websites.