Introducing St. Anne’s Court Digbeth.
A stunning development of 170 beautiful urban living spaces.
- 26 two bedroomed apartments
- 144 one bedroomed apartments
St. Anne’s Court is set in the heart of Birmingham creative quarter.
Newly emerging residential zone of Birmingham.
Placed in the heart of the city, with easy access to The Bullring Shopping Centre and HS2 station.
Birmingham is strengthening its position on the international stage.
- More foreign investment projects than any other English regional city.
- Digbeth is centric to The Big City Plan and is identified as the main residential growth area of the city.
- The new HS2 site literally just around the corner.
- By 2031 Birmingham will be renowned as an enterprising, innovative and green city.
- Birmingham is the youngest city in Europe.
- Population of 1.07 million.
- More Michelin starred restaurants than any other regional city in the UK.
- Five major Universities.
- 4 major Colleges.
Digbeth is being seen as increasingly attractive because of its proximity to the Bullring, Moor Street and New Street Train stations also the new HS2 Terminal in Curzon Street.
- One of the five key areas of planned development as part of the urban regeneration project The Big City Plan.
- Various public open spaces are found within short distance and the variety of pedestrian, cycle, car and public transport links offer the site various access options.
Digbeth: As the birthplace of Birmingham, it is not surprising St Anne’s was selected to be situated in the creative quarter of Digbeth on Bradford Street.
- Land along Bradford Street was donated by Henry Bradford in 1767. In August of that year he advertised in Aris’s Gazette: “To be given gratis, some free land pleasantly situated for building on, in Bradford Street to any person that will build upon the said land and carry on a considerable trade there”.
- Digbeth is a historic area with an industrial past. Today, buildings remain from the industrial revolution and provide Digbeth with its feel and edge.
A pioneering development consisting of 170 individual apartments. St. Anne’s Court provides luxury contemporary urban living.
- Forward thinking, cutting edge in its design in one of the artiest locations.
- Externally the building retains the historical nature of Digbeth, being built in blue brick.
- The roof garden has been positioned to maximise the view of Birmingham’s skyline.
Keeping it local
Walking Distance: Bullring – 10 mins / The Custard Factory – 5 mins / HS2 Site – 15 mins / Moor Street Station – 15 mins / Colmore Business District – 19 mins.
Driving Distance: Aston University – 5 mins / New Street Station – 6 mins / The Mailbox – 6 mins / Birmingham University – 7 mins / Birmingham Airport – 20 mins.
Train: Oxford Station – 69 mins / London Euston – 80 mins / Manchester Station – 88 mins / Bristol Station – 71 mins.
Flight: Edinburgh Airport – 70 mins / Paris Airport – 80 mins / Milan Airport – 125 mins.
Security and Parking
- Secure audio phone entry system connected to individual apartments.
- Car parking for 55 cars and 40 bikes in a dedicated secure car park.
Each apartment provides, generously proportioned open plan living with an eye on the detail.
Hand crafted kitchens.
Integrated kitchen appliances oven, hob with extractor integrated fridge.
Luxury wood effect flooring.
A roof with a view
A stunning 483m2 roof terrace, with views over this vibrant city.
Clean & Tidy
Bathrooms fitted with:
- Full height wall tiling around bath and washbasin.
- Shower with glass splash.
- Ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Tiled floor to bathroom.
And so to bed.
An impressive team of experts, professionals and craftsmen have been brought together to drive the St. Anne’s Court vision forwards.
The project will be led by ESRG Developments Limited.